December 2, 2014

Good vibes only in Philadelphia and New York City.


Philadelphia. A marathon. Old friends. Art. Good food.
New York City. Recovery. A football game. More old friends. More art. Wine. And certainly more good food.

For the love of running, traveling and living a full life. I am so truly grateful to those who shared this experience in Philadelphia with me.

A fun marathon experience with a lot of room to go over what went right and what didn't. A new found focus for excellence and appreciation for the sport I love.

A weekend of running, reading and exploring.
On the streets of Philadelphia.
Once upon a time we played NCAA Division I ice hockey together for the Union College Dutchwomen.
My coach (Nicole Stevenson of Stevenson Performance Running) and my best buddy Katie Snowden post-race. Thanks again for the surprise, ladies!
Stewie climbs the Rocky Steps.
Street art in Philadelphia.
South Street Bagels. The BEST bagels. Wow. We ate way too many.
The city of brotherly love.
A gem! Pay it a visit.
Post-marathon NFL game.
Ace Hotel in NYC. Super rad...I highly recommend it.
Stumptown Coffee Roasters  in the Ace Hotel. So sweet.
Good old New York City.
Truth. #AceHotel
John Dory Oyster Bar - a great place for good conversation...and away from the hustle of the city.
A view from inside the MoMA. My absolute favourite museum.
I spy a Pollock.
Jasper Johns. This feels appropriate to share.
Oh. My. I love this.
Wyeth makes my heart melt.
Cafe Cluny. The perfect lunch spot in the West Village. AND MORE - a good list of other restaurants to check out.
The High Line is a magical place. Visit it.
Make it a rule.